Facility Explorer provides:
- Industry-leading Web accessibility at all levels of control
- Seamless connectivity to BACnet®, Lonworks® and Johnson Controls N2 Open Controllers
- Open system supports proprietary and industry-specific protocols
- More visibility with less complexity
- Flexibility to handle tasks unique to your installation
- User-friendly interface
Facility Explorer allows you to:
- Reduce operating costs
- Preserve system investments
- Reduce time to install and commission
- Increase equipment life
- Lower maintenance costs
- Identify problems quickly
- Improve staff efficiency
Benefits of using Johnson Controls kits
What is a kit?
A kit is a standard solution designed for the automatisation and the regulation of an application, where the software and the documentation such as functional analysis, wiring schemas or the user manual have already been developed, together with the list of the required products.
The kit is ready to be implemented, without having to invest in engineering and wiring schemas.
- Saves time and resources
- Easy to configure
- Easy to control
- Easy to monitor
- Saves cost in wiring
- Compatible with most of the brands
Facility Explorer provides industry-leading Web accessibility beyond just the supervisory level, allowing you to see and act on vital systems information from more places than most other systems have access to. This high level of visibility means you can resolve problems faster, maintaining occupant comfort and minimizing deviations from energy saving strategies.
Everyone wants a user-friendly interface. Facility Explorer takes ease of use to a higher level with an exclusive systems development appliance that combines the benefits of standard systems integration with the flexibility to handle tasks unique to your installation.